The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
ASCM 18 C
4-speed cordless drill/driver
The highest performance FEIN cordless screwdriver with brushless motor and 4-speed gearbox.
- 4-speed all-metal gearbox.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% greater efficiency.
- Li-ion battery with FEIN SafetyCell technology. A separate communication line protects battery and tool from overload.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
- Solid metal, rapid-clamping chuck.
- Electronic torque setting.
- Motor and electronics are completely dustproof.
- 900 screw connections with one charge.
- Drives 10 x 400 mm screws without pre-drilling.
- High speeds for precise, fast drilling.
- High torques up to 90 Nm.
- Carbide chuck jaws grip drill bits firmly.
- Battery voltage18 V
- Battery capacity2,5
- No load speed400 / 800 / 1,950 / 3,850 rpm
For all FEIN Li-ion batteries. Charging time 35 min. or more.
For FEIN NiCd and Li-ion batteries. Charging time 25 min. or more.
2-component bits (29 mm) made from high quality tool steel alloy, optimally hardened. Maximum torsion zone. Last several times longer than standard 25 mm bits. Also suitable for impact wrenches. Contents: PZ 2, PZ 3, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX30, TX40 + magnetic bit holder.
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
Output 1/4 in – hexagon socket
With quick-change chuck