Two-Speed Hand Drill up to 10 mm
Order no. 7 205 54 61 00 0
Back to overview
Universal two-speed drill, up to 10 mm with ideal speed range for steel and stainless steel.
- Mechanical two-speed gearbox for optimum speed adjustment for a wide range of uses.
- FEIN high-power motor with good speed stability for constant drilling progress in almost any application.
- Automatic spindle lock and single-sheath quick clamping drill chuck for convenient tool changes.
- Metal gear head.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- High-precision metal drill chuck.
- Self-tightening drill chuck clamping jaws.
- High concentricity.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- Variable speed control.
- 5 metre cable.
- 1 SUPRA SKE single sheath metal quick clamping drill chuck
- 1 plastic carrying case
- 1 additional handle
- Input500 W
- Output270 W
- Speed, full load0-460/ 0-1 350 rpm
- Speed, no load0-700/ 0-2 250 rpm
- Torque at max. output power20/7 Nm
Sound- and vibration emission values please see here: