KBH 25-2 U
Hand-guided metal core drilling system up to 25 mm
- Work up to 6 times faster thanks to innovative drilling technology: 5 mm deep centre drilling at 1600 rpm followed by disconnection of the centre bit and automatic speed change to 520 rpm to achieve the optimum cutting speed for carbide core bits. With its specially developed cutting geometry, the carbide core bit completes the desired hole diameter with little effort on the user's part.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox with speeds of 0-1600 rpm for efficient twist drilling and clockwise/anti-clockwise operation for cutting threads up to M12.
- High level of safety thanks to torque slipping clutch. Protects the user in the event of overload by disconnecting the output side from the drive side.
- Reversible rotation.
- FEIN high-power motor with high speed stability.
- Variable speed control.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core drill bits with optimised service life.
- Restart lock.
- Wide range of accessories.
- ** Torque slipping clutch.
- 1 centring drill bit
- 1 quick-action chuck Ø 3-16 mm
- 1 additional handle
- 1 cutting spray
- 1 plastic carrying case
- Reversible rotation
- Acceleration electronics
- Speed preselection
- Speed-controlled electronics (tacho)
- Torque slipping clutch