- Drywall construction screwdriver SCT 5-40 X incl. magazine M55 X.
- QuickIN for tool-free removal collated strips, setting of screw length and driving depth as well as quick cleaning.
- Speed-optimised; for rapid fixing of plasterboard to wood or metal frames.
- One of the lightest screwdrivers in its class.
- Silent FEIN CLIC-STOP clutch.
- Point placement accuracy with infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Patented screw transport system.
- Additional depth stop for non-collated screws.
- Ideally suited for single-hand use.
- Magazine can be rotated through 360 degrees.
- Robust shell casing.
- Market-leading ergonomics with FEIN Sensitive handle.
- FEIN high-power motor.
- Vibration-free stop.
- Practical hand strap.
- 1 Collated cartridge for collated screws
- 1 bit ¼" size 2 / Phillips (form H), long
- 1 depth stop
- 1 magnetic holder for bits ¼"
- 1 bit ¼" for cross-slotted screws size 2 / Phillips (form H) with dust-protection ring
- 1 hand strap
- 1 belt clip
- 1 plastic carrying case