Pipe milling cutter for pipes with diameters of between 250 mm and 3000 mm
- Sawing water pipes made from steel and cast iron up to a wall thickness of 22 mm.
- Milling water pipes made from cast iron up to a wall thickness of 15 mm.
- Three-phase motor with protection from explosion and moisture with additional switch with explosion protection.
- Can be used under extreme climatic conditions (+60°C to -30°C).
- Simple setup.
- Autonomous machine working.
- 1 transport container
- 1 metal tool case
- 1 hand crank
- 5 splitting wedges
- 5 splitting wedges, non-sparking
- 20 bolts
- 20 circlips
- 10 chain pieces (length 31.75 mm)
- 1 set of keys
- 1 switching device with motor protection switch
- 1 CEE clutch
- 2 transport straps
- Plate 32433027017 mounted
- Electric drive
- ATEX components
- Supply flow and return flow