RSG 1500 A
Pipe milling cutter for pipes with diameters of between 250 mm and 1500 mm
- Sawing oil, gas and water pipes made from steel and cast iron up to a wall thickness of 45 mm.
- Milling oil, gas and water pipes made from steel and cast iron up to a wall thickness of 30 mm (with 2 revolutions).
- Can be used under extreme climatic conditions (+60°C to -30°C).
- The guide chain, available as an option, ensures straight cuts without offset.
- Simple setup / shortened side plates mean that less space is needed around the machine. What’s more, because the weight has been optimised, only two people are needed to set up the machine.
- Horizontal and vertical dividing without extra investments.
- The feed movement can be activated and deactivated.
- Autonomous machine working.
- 1 transport container
- 4 handles
- 1 chain tensioner
- 1 metal tool case
- 1 hand crank
- 10 splitting wedges
- 20 bolts
- 40 circlips
- 10 chain pieces (length 31.75 mm)
- 1 set of keys
- 1 switching device with motor protection switch
- 1 CEE clutch
- 2 transport straps
- 4 chain spacers
- Electric drive
- Feed shutdown
- Cutting depth scale
- Supply flow and return flow
- Additional guide chain