ASM 18-12 PC
Precision cordless screwdriver, mid-mounted handle, up to 12 Nm
Order no. 7 112 79 60 00 0
Back to overview
Certified screwdriver according to ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647, achieves CMK value > 1,67 at ± 10% (referred to 6 Sigma).
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor.
- Freely programmable parameters: speed, direction of rotation, angle of rotation, torque, threshold, time.
- Can be adapted to the individual application in up to five program steps to suit your process.
- Adjustable error criteria.
- FEIN Li-ion technology for more screw connections per battery charge.
- Maintenance module records all screw connections.
- Easy data input on the computer.
- Reliable tool programming.
- Store data for later reuse.
- For soft and hard screwed connections.
- Sensor-based control means no loss of speed when screwdriving.
- Protection of the tool through a factory-installed password.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12 to 18 V).
- Supplied without battery, charger or torque wrench.
- Battery voltage18 V
- Torque range4 - 12 Nm
- Speed, no load80 - 900 rpm
- Tool Holder¼" hexagon socket
- Weight without battery0,80 kg
Sound- and vibration emission values please see here: