JMC USA 90
Compact magnetic core drill up to 1-3/8  in[mm]
Order no. 7 272 15 61 12 0
Back to overview
Extremely small and lightweight 1-speed compact magnetic core drill with angular gearbox and minimal dimensions for cramped spaces in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Extremely small and lightweight for working in cramped and difficult to access workplaces—also vertically and overhead—thanks to a construction height of just 6-5/8  in[mm].
- Extremely wear-resistant and long-lasting tool concept with play-free pinion feed for precision drilling results in tough applications in industry and trades.
- FEIN 1,100 W stable speed high-performance motor with tacho electronics and clockwise/reverse running drive for high cutting speed operation in all applications, such as core, spiral, tapping and countersinking.
- Fixed drilling motor for work in cramped workplaces.
- High gear level for optimal view of the hole location.
- Space-saving, double-sided operation via ratchet.
- Easier tool positioning, thanks to a low weight of 16.53 [7.50] lbs[kg].
- Tilt sensor.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Electronic speed control.
- Inner cooling lubrication by means of hand pump.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
- 1 centering pin
- 1 ratchet 3/8 in
- 1 socket extension 3/8 in
- 1 coolant pump
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 2 centering pins (85 & 100 mm)
- 1 touch guard
- 1 handle
- 2 hex keys (5 & 8 mm)
- 2 T-grip hex keys (5 & 8 mm)
- 1 case
- Power consumption1,100 Watts
- Power output550 Watts
- Full load speed130 - 520 rpm
- Twist drill max. dia.9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth1-3/8 in
No results found.