Two-speed Hammer Drill up to 16 mm in stone
Order no. 7 204 30 00 23 5
Back to overview
Hammer drill with impact deactivation for universal installation work.
- High torque motor with good speed stability for steady drilling progress.
- Mechanical two-speed gearbox for optimum speed adjustment for a wide range of uses.
- Impact deactivation and clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation for efficient working in stone, concrete, masonry, wood and metal.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Robust barrel-type motor housing.
- FEIN kinetic handle.
- Low width across corners.
- Superb service life.
- Collar for use with drill jig.
Included in price:
- 1 Impact resistant, quick-action chuck with chucking power safety device up to Ø 13 mm
- 1 additional handle
- 1 depth stop
- Input450 W
- Output230 W
- Speed, full load0-700/0-1 800 rpm
- Speed, no load0-1 100/0-2 800 rpm
- Blows per minute, under load0-14 000/0-36 000 rpm