Metal core drilling unit up to 40 mm
- Extremely small and light for working in tight and difficult-to-reach spots - including vertically and overhead - thanks to height of 305 mm.
- Extremely low wear and long-life tool design with spindle sleeve feed without clearance for accurate drilling results in tough use in industry and manual trades.
- FEIN 1100 W high-power motor operates at constant speed for reliable and economical core drilling to a cutting depth of up to 50 mm.
- Fixed drill motor for working in tight spaces.
- High gearbox positioning for optimum view of the drilling point.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other for use in special work situations.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Solid die-cast aluminium construction.
- Personal safety switch.
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 swarf hook
- 2 centering pins
- 1 contact guard
- 1 socket head wrench 5 mm
- 1 case