Module with infinitely variable chamfering angles and depths for machining edges.
- Little effort needed even when working with large workpieces thanks to the roller-mounted guide blocks.
- Infinitely variable chamfering angles (0°-60°) and depths (0-20 mm) for the most common requirements.
- Highly efficient when chamfering long and straight plates.
- Precise edges and homogeneous surfaces in one step with effective grinding results.
- System interface - tool-free conversion on relevant grinding systems.
- Clean work areas thanks to removable dust collecting vessel and interface with extraction unit.
- Module can be used with GHB 15-50 and GHB 15-50 Inox, depending on sanding tasks in hand.
- 1 x dust and spark box
- 1 x fixing element
- 1 x spark protection cover
- 2 x anti-vibration handles