- Free collection of the devices on the desired date if in warranty
- Short lead times, usually within 2 working days (plus transport times)
- Binding cost estimate: So you know the cost of the repair in advance
- Fair repair costs based on actual effort
- Checking each machine for function and electrical safety
- If required, documentation by means of a test sticker according to DGUV regulation 3
So that your FEIN machine can be repaired even after a model change, FEIN offers all spare parts several years after the end of production. Often we can carry out repairs to your satisfaction after many years.
If a repair is no longer possible or uneconomical, FEIN customers automatically benefit from attractive offers for new devices.
Of course, FEIN will dispose of your used machine and batteries professionally and free of charge for you. A large part of the material is recycled, so FEIN makes a contribution to environmental protection.